Tuesday 25 September 2012

Talika Lipocils

The moment i started this blog i knew one of my first posts would be about this product Talika Lipocils, there is only one word to explain it which is simply AMAZING!!!! unfortunately i dont have pictures to show the before and after as i started using it years ago.

I first saw this product back in May 2010 while looking through the duty free magazine that airlines give you. My eyelashes have always been short and gappy which i hated so for £19 i thought i would give it a try. It says to expect results in 28 days however i noticed results within 7 days. You put it on just like a mascara, it is a clear liquid which dries within 5-10mins then you can put your mascara on top.

I used it morning and night during my whole holiday and by the time it got to the end i was shocked at the difference in my lashes already. They had started to grow longer and some of the gaps were beginning to fill. I continued to use it for the next 3 weeks by which time my lashes were fuller, thicker and longer.

This tube lasted me nearly 8 months so was really worth the money i paid. I have been using this product ever since, though i have noticed if i go a week or so without using it my lashes do start to fall out.

I was so impressed with this product that i bought the Talika eyebrow lipocils as i do have thin and gappy eyebrows from over plucking :-( and it worked wonders. Within a few weeks my eyebrows were fuller and the gaps filled.

This is most certainly my most recommend product i have ever used. You can buy it straight from there own website Talika.co.uk or beautybay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment